|Cruise & Golf
Welcome to Golf on the Go Travels the World, a Division of Cordially Yours Travel. Our division, Golf on the Go is specifically dedicated to Golf travel for both individual and group getaways.
Silversea Cruises is famous for its all-inclusive luxurious cruises, and now the cruise line has two companion golf programs worthy of its name. For those of you who love to golf and love to cruise, these cruises are the ultimate getaway.
Silver Links Golf Program
This all-inclusive golf program will give you the same level of attention on the course as Silversea gives you on board. Several cruise itineraries around the world provide the golf-enthusiast with the opportunity to play at some world-class golf courses and experience the luxury of the Silversea ships at the same time. And you only have to unpack once! Each cruise offers 4 or more courses to choose from.
The Silver Links program includes:
- Green fees for scheduled rounds of golf;
- All transportation between the ship and the course;
- Power drive carts (where available), caddies, or pull carts;
- Tips for caddies and golf bag handlers;
- Afternoon meals and beverages;
- Refreshments at the "19th" hole;
- Golf competitions and prizes;
- Onboard storage of clubs;
- Course descriptions and maps;
- Golf towels, balls, and tees;
- English speaking guides (as needed)
Silversea 365-Day Golf Program
If you want to immerse yourself in golf and then spend your spare time indulging in other Silversea pleasures, the 365-Day cruise program might be for you. This program is offered on every cruise on the Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper, and features daily onboard personal lessons from a PGA-golf pro utilizing the latest V1 video-computer teaching technology. (All of you techno-geeks will LOVE this!) Since Silversea prides itself in taking care of your every whim, all you have to do is worry about improving your swing. When the ship stops at a port of call, you will have the opportunity to go ashore with the pro to play on some celebrated courses you may have only dreamed of before.
The 365-Day Golf Program includes:
- Professional instruction from a PGA pro in 22' x 10' full-motion golf cages with night lighting;
- The latest V1 video-computer teaching technology featuring over 100 tour player comparisons in 30 or 60 minute lessons;
- A VHS video of your lessons (with voice over by the golf pro) to take home;
- Complimentary clinics and demonstrations;
- Putting contests and demonstrations for all ranges and abilities;
- Callaway Clubs and other equipment rental;
- Escorted golf excursions ashore with the Silversea PGA golf pro.
Many married couples love to cruise, but often have diverse interests once onboard. Programs such as these might save your marriage. During the day the husband can golf while the wife shops and goes sightseeing (or visits the spa). Then at night you can dine together and compare your day. Doesn't it sound delightful?
Click here for specific services and departure dates from SilverSeas.
Request a Quote!
Golf Now - Tee Times 24/7
Golf Courses in Mexico
Golf on the Big Island
A Gift of Golf